We're pleased to be a part of Help to Buy, a government backed equity scheme that aims to assist in getting first time buyers on the property ladder.
If you're looking to buy one of our new build homes, you can borrow up to 40% of the purchase price from the government with as little as a 5% deposit saved, so owning your dream home can be easier than you might have thought.
How it works
- Only available on new build properties.
- The purchase price must be no more than £600,000 within Greater London, or £400,000 in the rest of England.
- Up to a 40% loan from the government will cover some of the price of the property.
- 55% loan to cover the rest of the purchase price would need to be gained from a bank or building society.
- There are no fees on the government loan for the first 5 years you own the home.
- You must pay back the loan after 25 years or when you sell your home - whichever comes first.
- You can pay back part or all of your loan at any time.
If you're interested in buying a home with us through Help to Buy, have a look at the properties we have available here.
Find out more about Help to Buy.